Thursday, February 11, 2010

V2077


V2077
Originally uploaded by tjoyu
OK, this has got to be one of the worst pictures I have taken of a NOTD! This is Versace's Heat Nail Lacquer V2077-W. It is a mind blowing multichrome shimmer masterpiece!! I was unable to get any daylight pictures of this today because it was a crazy day. I will be trying tomorrow.
This may look like a regular blackened red/maroon shimmer in this picture but, like I said, I could not get an accurate photo of this in any light. The base is black but it has multichome shimmer in it. It flashes red, bronze, green and purple. It is one of the most amazing polishes I can proudly say I now own!!
Unfortunately, this line is long gone...bye-bye! A wonderful and generous friend overseas happened to scrape one of these up for me. I will forever be indebted to her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment