Friday, April 23, 2010

Precision My Little Peony

TGIF indeed! Had a long week and hopefully will have an even longer weekend!!



This is Precision My Little Peony. First off, I love the name! I mean, what female did not LOVE My Little Pony when they were growing up?!?! Secondly, this color is hot! It is almost a neon but not quite. Very wearable if you are neon shy but want to try one. The formula on this was pretty amazing. The consistency was perfect for me and applied "precision" (har dee har har!!!). I am actually still wearing this many and I applied it on Wednesday. Not a chip or dent in sight and my tip wear is minimal. I found these in a nice little beauty supply store that has practically the whole colloection. I have never seen this carried anywhere else though. This is my 1st time using a Precision and now I'm hooked!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment