Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Foiled again!!

So...I've been missing in action lately. Between work, vacation and life I've been away from my computer lately.

I have 2 foils for you today. Both of these are from Supply Source and were a steal for only $0.99! First up is Teal Foil...


This is 2 coats. I wish this were a little more "teal" IRL. It is beautiful though! It leans a little more green than actual teal but for 99 cents, I really don't have anything to complain about.

Next is Purple Foil...


Man, oh, man!! This is hot!! I love purple and this one is amazing! It is very metallic and glowy at the same time. This is also 2 coats. Both of these applied very smooth and dried very fast.

I have a few more of the Supply Source foils but haven't tried them yet. I think I plan on getting some more...for the price, you can't go wrong.

Here's a bonus...


Purple Foil mattified! I love how this has a sueded finish! I think foils and metallics look best matted and this one is no exception.

Have a great rest of the week!!

4 comments:

  1. Those are so very pretty and the price is right. Love the Matte too. :)
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. great idea to matte the foil! looks like a suede now!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That purple foil ... oh my! I must track that one down. Supply Source, you say?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Matted foils look amazing IMO!
    Karen-Yup! Supply Source...cheap np but you have to spend $25 no matter what. And they have some other cool nail stuff too.

    ReplyDelete