Sunday, August 15, 2010

Streetwear Next Dimension


Streetwear Next Dimension
Is it a frost or is it a metallic? I don't know for sure. What I do know is that I love this shade of turquoise/teal. This was so nice to apply. Very thin and even coverage and not very streaky...which makes me not want to classify it as a frost. I really wish I could go back in time and buy all these great Streetwears when they came out. I remember my WalMart carried them and always had the LE or special collections when they came out. Back then my favorite was a frosty white called Whip Cream. I can't believe that I wore frosty white almost everyday...I can't stand frosty whites on me now. *sigh* the good stuff always goes away...

2 comments:

  1. This is AMAZING it's just so ridiculously pretty! Thanks for showing swatches of this I'd never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your welcome Jana! Thanks for the comment :o)

    ReplyDelete