Friday, June 25, 2010

Zoya Starla



Wow...this is so...PINK! So, so girly and sweet and PINK! This is a huge departure from what I have been wearing lately. I can't say it's a color I love on me though. It is so pretty and almost neon looking in the bottle. It applies very sheer but has a nice sparkle to it. This is 3 coats...and there is still VNL but, I excpected that just by looking at it in the bottle. It really is a pretty color, just not on me. It was kind of nice to break out of my recent color rut...let's see if I can keep up the change!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE pinks. That is so very pretty.
    I think VNL is sexy. :)
    Oh and I don’t know if you have entered my giveaway but I’m only 14 followers from drawing the winner if you are interested in entering.
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/please-enter-my-giveaway-o.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete