Sunday, September 19, 2010

Finger Paints: Bada Bing, Bada Blue



I'm not usually one to feel I need wear seasonal colors but this one just makes me feel like it's fall already! This is a metallic blue which has a heavy dose of grey in it to make it very dusty. This is 2 coats. The new fall collection for Finger Paints has a very close version of Bada Bing, Bada Blue. The only difference I can see is one has slightly larger shimmer particles in it.

I'm not sure when this came out. I'm sure it was before I got way into polish collecting though as I don't recall seeing this color in the store.

Hope everyone had a nice weekend and will ease smoothly into Monday! :o)

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    First I want to apologize if my English is not very good. I'm using google translator to write the Portuguese into English.
    I was looking at your blog and saw a glaze more beautiful than the other. I'm going crazy with tandem beautiful glaze. Hahaha.
    I live in Brazil and find glazes so only if I import them. Is expensive because of import freight.
    I'm guessing many international blogs that talk about nail polish and I see that I am not the only one who is, as I say, addicted to glaze.
    I have already put your blog in my favorites. Whenever I can, I will go here.
    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Clary!! The translation was almost perfect! :o) Thanks for following me

    ReplyDelete