Thursday, January 6, 2011

Chanel Metallic Vamp



Oh, purple Chanel...how I love thee!  What's not to love?  Chanel and purple!!  I am not sure when Metallic Vamp came out but, I was very fortunate to get it from a generous friend for a small fee :o)

I only have a handful of Chanels, but I really like them .  This one is probably in my top 3 of the lot.  My only complaint is that it chipped the next day =/   This is the case for the other Chanel's I have worn as well.  Aside from the chippiness, the application was great. 

Hope everyone is planning on having a great weekend...I know I am!!

3 comments:

  1. Enjoy your weekend too. This polish is really pretty, too bad it chipped so fast =).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's a long time lemming for me and I just won it on eBay! Can't WAIT to get it!!

    ReplyDelete