Monday, March 14, 2011

China Glaze Hi-Def

A blue for Manoday...how fitting!



This is from the new Tronica collection which, sadly, can only be found at Sally's and Cosmoprof.  If you have access to either, I would suggest getting them quick if you wanted them as my Sally has already sold out and are not sure if they will restock.

The holo effect in these are super subtle but still very pretty.  It reminds me a polish that has a flash of color but instead of color, the flash in these is holo.  The application was excellent.  Smooth and even with 2 coats.  There is also no drag as some holo polishes have when you apply the 2nd coat which is a plus!

Here's another shot, closeup. 


It kind of shows the holo but it was very hard to catch because the camera would not focus clearly when the sun hit.

Hope the rest of your week is fabulous!!

4 comments:

  1. It is!! Its such a pretty shade of blue too! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this polish, but you made it look freaking fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you jbro!!! I really liked wearing it...couldn't stop staring at the holo!! it really is in there, I swear!

    ReplyDelete