Sunday, April 24, 2011

3 step matte glitter mani.

Happy Sunday or Happy Easter.  Whichever salutation you are using today, I hope you are having a fab day!!

Here is my Easter day mani...kind of.  I had planned on wearing this today but took it off last night because I wanted something else!


I started with a base of 2 coats of Quirius Lucy Diamond.  This is a gorgeous sky blue with just a very light touch of fine shimmer.  This is without a top coat.

Next, I added some glitter...


2 coats of Ulta Pinata Yada-Yada.  I am assuming this is meant to be a Happy Birthday knockoff.  I don't have HB to compare it to but I do like the look of this colorful, multi-sized glitter.

And the finishing touch...


1 coat of Essie Matte About You.

I saw a similar mani on MUA a few weeks ago and decided I had to duplicate it!  Icannot for the life of me find it again though to make reference to.

Have a great upcoming week and I hope to have a few more new posts up this week!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks Biba! I really did like the way it turned out :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This glitter is so pretty! Shame we don't have ulta in europe!
    Love the matte finish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matte is not my thing.. but everybody must love this creation! :D it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete