Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mail Call...and over-haulin'!

Soooooo...I bought a few things. Ok, that might be a bit of an understatement. I couldn't resist the Sephora Friends & Family though! That is one of the only times of the year I shop at Sephora so I don't feel too bad about that. I also found the LE WnW palettes at my Walgreen's so I couldn't pass those up--right?
Here's a photo of the madness...



There are also some goodies in there from Sally, Ulta and a Lynnderella order.

Now, what to try out first?!?!

If you'd like to see more posts on mail or hauls, let me know...I'd be glad to post! :)

Also...please excuse the picture quality. I am STILL trying to figure out my new camera!! I have a Fuji Finepix S4000...if anyone has any pointers or experience with this camera model, I am all ears!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! Now that's what I call a haul! Can't wait to see some of the Wet'n Wilds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, fantastic haul! I hope we get some details, photos and swatches in future posts :)

    ReplyDelete